Summer is quickly approaching and with that beautiful weather comes a perfect opportunity to get those family photos that you’ve been wanting!
With a busy summer ahead of me I thought I would offer up some special summer sessions on certain dates! So how does this work?
- Your summer session cost is only $395!
- These sessions are 30 minutes in length and include 30 fully edited images and digital files.
- Sessions MUST take place in Calgary. They could be at your home or an outdoor location.
- There are only certain dates available for these special discounted sessions – click HERE to see available dates/times starting in May and going through until August.
- What happens if the weather doesn’t cooperate? – We will reschedule, no problem.
- Can I bring Grandma, Grandpa and all the cousins? – Not this time sorry, these sessions are just for your immediate family BUT if you’d like an extended family session send me an email and let’s chat!
- Why are some of the times so late? – The times chosen are for the best light that day, the golden hour. If that’s just too late for your kiddos let me know and I’m happy to make the session an hour or two earlier.
- Does the session include the digital files? – You betcha!
- Where will the sessions take place? – I have my favourites for locations (Read about them HERE), these are tried and true spots but if you have a place in mind please let me know!
- Is this only for family photo sessions? – Yes. Please don’t book this for a newborn session.
I’d like to book a session, what do I do?
Simply click HERE to book! Available dates and times are indicated – there is a limited number of sessions available – once they’re gone, they’re gone. You can pay online and your session date is secured. Once booked I’ll get in touch and send you more information on preparing for your session and we can decide on the location that best suits your family!