I am so excited to announce the launch of Adore Sessions! Adore sessions are for anyone in love that wants to capture that feeling in photos. Whether you’ve been married for 10 years or recently engaged or simply in love, an Adore session will capture your closeness, your affection, your friendship, your passion and your delight in one another. Adore sessions can be whatever you want them to be. If you’d like a sultry night shoot, take your loved one downtown for drinks, I’ll meet up with you afterwards, we’ll have a 1-2 hour shoot and when finished you two can leave for a romantic dinner. Or what about planning an elegant picnic in the mountains for your sweetheart? Some wine and cheese, a beautiful field, gorgeous light…the options are endless. Speaking for myself, if my husband were to give me an Adore session for my birthday or anniversary I think that might top any other gift. Flowers and jewelery are nice but to be able to look back in 20 years and remember how much we love eachother and to have our children be able to look at the photos and see that “Mom and Dad” were actually “Husband and Wife” too, that’s precious. My sister-in-law (that’s the gorgeous girl up top!) has written for me and you fifteen reasons why you should get couples photos taken. Here we go…
1. Because sometimes seeing a picture where you look happy, in love and sexy makes you FEEL all of those things.
2. Because nobody recognizes that blonde girl in the wedding photos on your mantle…even though she’s with your husband.
3. Because although “Boudoir” style photos seem enticing…the thought of them falling into the wrong hands has paralyzed you against the thought.
4. Because you are engaged to be married and you’re so amazed that this wonderful person has really already said you are the one they want to spend the rest of their life with.
5. Because a picture is worth a thousand words and what better way to tell your spouse how you feel…
6. Because you have kids – and there will be no photographic proof that you existed as a couple while they were alive if you don’t do this.
7. Because you don’t have kids – and as a result you have far less grey hairs and wrinkles than your friends who do.
8. Because you may be pregnant again before you know it and there are a lot of people who haven’t seen you un-pregnant yet!
9) Because you are planning on having kids and that puffy wedding dress and ‘up-do’ doesn’t quite show off your unspoiled body the way a cleverly assembled outfit could.
10. Because your wife asked if you’d like to do a couple’s photo session and you knew the question mark was really only a courtesy.
11. Because the next time your wife says “How come you never take me out on a date!” you will just point to the photographic proof.
12. Because all of the photos you take with your automatic camera come out fuzzy, with redeye or show off all of your “imperfections”.
13. Because you realize the speed of life is faster than the speed of light and you just need to bottle as many bits of it as you can.
14. Because the self portraits you and your spouse take always result in that terrible ‘double chin look’ that only an outstretched arm and automatic camera can.
15. Because you’ve been married for 5, 10, 15 or 20 years and you know how much work it is and how worth it!
The Adore session fee is $200. This includes a 1-2 hour session at a location of your choice and 25-30 fully edited images for your online gallery. Prints and products are to be purchased separately.
Adore Collection $700
Includes your session fee and an 8×8 press printed album with all of your edited images in your choice of gorgeous black, chocolate, ruby, sapphire or plum silk covers.
Exclusive for March 2010! Purchase the Adore Collection for only $525, save $175. I will also provide you with 5 low resolution, watermarked files you may use for social networking (ie. Facebook). *They are not suitable for printing.
*Collection must be booked and paid in full by March 31st – session can take place any time in 2010. You may pay by cheque, cash, Visa or Mastercard.
To see more of my latest Adore session, click here.
To book your Adore session or for more information click here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.