Please join me for Sweet Shots Photography workshop. This workshop is specifically designed for moms and beginners with a DSLR camera or camera with manual mode function. No prior knowledge is required. I have created a relaxed, encouraging environment to learn photography basics. By the end of this workshop you will have gained basic camera knowledge and have the confidence to begin using your camera.
- A Workshop manual including material covered during class and a reference guide.
- One on one instruction. With only 10 attendees you will have lots of time to have all your questions answered.
- Swag bag with gifts and discount codes
- Coffee, Tea and refreshments.
- Getting to know your camera
- Exposure basics: ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed
- Finding inspiration
Due to the nature of the advance planning for the workshop and the financial commitment with venues, rental fees, and other investments to serve my attendees the best way I can, I can not issue refunds after your workshop ticket has been purchased, however you can transfer your registration to a friend if needed.
WE CAN ONLY BE SAID TO BE ALIVE
IN THOSE MOMENTS WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE CONSCIOUS OF OUR TREASURES.
Click here to catch up on the SWEETGINGER blog.